Most Embarrassing Haircut EVER! Most Embarrassing Haircut EVER!

Love it :D

Crunchlins responds:

Thanks Lightsen! :D

The Keyblade Master The Keyblade Master

Very nice art! :)

Evy-kun responds:

Thank you very much! I worked hard on it!

Empire of Sock: Episode 2 Empire of Sock: Episode 2

these animations are absolutely fantastic! I love the look of it. are they all traditional? they definitely look that way. Your staging and angles are so epic, I can't stop watching :)

Hardcore Brony Hardcore Brony

haha that last bit of animation where hes throwing aroud the toy - too funny :D

E-Fame Survival Guide E-Fame Survival Guide

Fantastic work, I laughed through the whole thing, the voices were great, the animation was incredibly smooth :) I loved the visual gags eg. "the inns and outs" as the character's pushed in and out of a door.
Just great work guys :)

In The Dark Iss 3 Trailer In The Dark Iss 3 Trailer

Awesome! I love your stuff, such an awesome style, I've been away from NG for 5 years and just got back, You're the one Ive missed the most! I like the look of those animated panels :D

Comick responds:

hey naysu! haha thanks man! Glad you like my stuff and welcome back :D yeah hopefully people like what i do with the comic and they support it on Patreon. I'll be working my butt off to deliver the best I can, regardless! Thanks again!

Ricepirate Animated Ricepirate Animated

Not bad for your first animation, loved the silly face for 'cheeks' :) Keep working hard, this is great for a first animation.

BOSS BOSS

lovely work, particularly your lighting in this animation. Loved the sunset orange/yellow shading and lighting :)

Fairies Gonna Getcha! Fairies Gonna Getcha!

I love it! Great work on the backgrounds, and the animation was very smooth. I really like your style too :) would love to see more in future!

Five Nights At Freddy's Five Nights At Freddy's

Great job! I love how smooth the lip synching is, and the art style is really nice! :D